Wednesday 21 September 2011

Welcome to 'Flying Kedai Kopi' what would it be?

Once again welcome to my blog~ I guess this is the best channel for me to 'membebel' about everything happening around us rather than spamming everybody's facebook wall~ I do consider most of my perspectives as 'brilliant' although most of you won't agree which will make it very exciting~! I will write about everything but just to give you a glimpse of what it would be here are the list of my current 'membebel' interests:


1. Football (Im a Red Devil's supporter since 1994)
2. Local Politics (i'll try to be neutral and write stuffs with facts since both side hv pros & cons {but my 'undi bocor' goes to PR})
3. Fitness, Health & Science (At the moment addicted to running, u can check my runkeeper records on FB which i'll try to incorporate with this blog)
4. Aviation (since im working with an airline~)
5. Cooking, one of my hobby
6. Movies (never missed a movie that i intended to watch~!)
7. Musics, entertainment, jokes & etc etc etc


So let's do it & feel free to be part of it~ admit it, an intellectual argument is quite fun~! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...